*We currently have 1 available position.
Sales + Marketing Manager
We’re looking for an organised creative to manage and coordinate sales and marketing activities for the company. The sales and marketing manager will be responsible for managing both wholesale and ecommerce sales avenues, and developing strategies and system improvements to achieve the company's marketing goals.
- Develop and execute unique sales and marketing strategies
- Maintaining or exceeding revenue targets in line with P&L
- Plan and manage online and offline marketing campaigns; email marketing, social media marketing, influencer partnerships and advertising
- Analyse market trends to identify opportunities for growth
- Monitor website traffic, sales data and feedback to increase customer engagement, retention and optimise online experience
- Liaising with wholesale agents
- Develop and maintain relationships with new and existing wholesale accounts
- Identify and pursue new sales opportunities including identifying new markets
- Receive and collate seasonal wholesale data
- Raising and issuing purchase orders
- Online inventory analysis and replenishment
- Manage and build Sales and Marketing team through recruitment, training and regular performance reviews
- Monthly reporting and analysis of all sales avenues and marketing efforts
- Develop and maintain company budgets for sales and marketing activities
- 3-5 years in a similar role
- Fluent in English both written and verbal
- Understanding and knowledge of ecommerce sales and marketing
- Strong analytical, organisational, and creative thinking skills
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills
- Knowledge of data analysis and report writing
To apply, email your CV, portfolio and cover letter to email@example.com.