*We currently have 1 available position:
We’re looking for a bubbly boss lady/man to join our growing team.
The position is full-time (40 hrs per week) and based in Bali, Indonesia.
Residents of Indonesia need only apply.
- Overseeing daily business operations
- Work closely with the Creative Director to ensure company vision is executed appropriately
- Analyze, evaluate and improve current business practices to optimize efficiency
- Analyze current financial performance and develop and implement action plan for growth
- Create and maintain budgets and optimize expenses
- Generating sales reports and implementing KPI’s
- Implementing seasonal collection timelines and ensuring all components are completed according to schedule (e.g. wholesale sell, purchasing, deliveries, wholesale dispatch and online launches)
- Liaising with wholesale sales agents and coordinating seasonal sells
- Track range progress on a daily basis ensuring SMS and all digital assets are on target for timely delivery
- Collection, organisation and reporting of wholesale orders
- Purchasing seasonal collections (wholesale and online) to meet KPI’s
- Working closely with production manager to ensure all production issues are resolved in a timely manner and do not effect on-time delivery
- Coordinating shipments and organisation of corresponding documentation.
- Optimizing cost efficiency of shipments to wholesale accounts and third party warehousing
- Evaluating performance and productivity of staff and ensuring professional development by conducting regular performance reviews
- Conduct recruitment and training of new employees
- Prepare regular reports for upper management
- Act as first point of contact for staff
Experience & Skill Set:
- More than 3 years’ experience in the Fashion industry in a managerial role
- Strong negotiation skills
- Excellent understanding of critical path and timelines
- Excellent time management skills
- Basic knowledge of garment construction, sewing techniques, fabric performance, testing requirements
- High attention to detail and strength in execution
- Strong verbal & written communication skills (English and Bahasa)
- Organised and takes a planned approach to workload
- The capacity to thrive under pressure and manage multiple priorities
- Sound judgment and decision-making skills
- Strong foundation in Adobe Suite and Microsoft Excel
Applicants, please send your CV and a cover letter to email@example.com - tell us a bit about yourself!